Wednesday, April 9, 2014

BTS Just One Day MV Review

Posted by AyeGirl at 12:16 AM


Title: Just One Day
Artist: BTS
Release Date: April 6, 2014

My Say: Yes! Oh yes! I listened to BTS's album Skool Luv Affair and I can honestly say its pure gold but Just One Day is my ultimate favorite and I'm ecstatic that they made a MV. Some people may not know about the incident with Rap Mon but I'll address it before I talk about Just One Day. On a music program, Show Champion I think, BTS was performing a special stage and they covered two Shinwa songs. This Love and T.O.P, T.O.P has the N word in the English rap in the beginning of the song, which RM rapped. He indeed said the word, it wasn't bleeped, and was even written on the screen too.


     
When I watched the video, it was completely by chance, I heard about it from another Youtuber but I didn't go searching for it. As I was watching the video in bliss, it felt like Rap Mon just kicked a puppy. I gave him the worst and I mean worst glare I've given anyone in a while. It upset me so much that as I watched the Just One Day MV all I could do was sigh whenever I saw Rap Mon's face. I'm more disappointed than mad at this situation, there are 3 parties at fault here, Rap Mon, the producers of the show, and the original songwriter. I don't hate Rap Mon, I still think he's a talented artist along with his BTS members so I won't stop being an A.R.M.Y but I really hope he sees the comments about this and learns from this mistake.
      I think I've said this a million times now but I love simple videos, which means I love this video. The BTS members do their sweet chair routine in front a plain background. It warms my heart to hear Suga rap with his smooth voice and see him stride across the set. All the members looked handsome as ever and that's thanks to the stylist because I really loved their outfits. The simplicity of the video and their dance routine makes BTS seem  much more mature. (Nice move Big Ht, nice move) I get really annoyed when I see comments saying the BTS has changed their concept or that  BTS should go back to their bad boy concept. I don't want to be rude but I don't consider people who say that actual BTS fans. If you've listen to BTS's previous album, O! R U L8 2, and Skool Luv Affair then you'd  realized that its still the same genre and "concept". BTS has released love songs before, Coffee and Luv in Skool, so why can't they make a love song their title track. In any case, Boy in Luv is an actual bad boy concept so why are people complaining for a bad boy concept. (-Sigh- Sometimes I don't understand k-pop fans.)

     The choreography had sugar, spice, and everything nice, it's definitely the sweetest BTS routine so far but it didn't sacrifice their manly and cool personas. My favorite move is J-Hope's ticking step, I'm not quite sure
 if I described it well but I like it a lot. I noticed that V was front and center, just like Boy in Luv, so I guess he's finally found his groove, which makes me feel like a proud dance mom. Jung Kook seems to be growing up too fast, he needs to stay the cute bunny that he is, instead of a handsome, mature young man. (Puberty, I will not have it. You can't take my bunny away!) This love song is really great in my eyes and I hope you'll think the same. Watch the video above and tell me if you liked the school uniforms or their other outfits. I like the other outfit especially because I think Suga looks extra cute with his white cap and ripped jeans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayegirl Reviews! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos