Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Drama Recap Podcast Coming Soon!

Posted by AyeGirl at 11:47 PM
     I know its been a month without any blog posts and I'm sorry but I've been preoccupied. I'm going to make sure to keep myself in check so that I can be more efficient. If you read the title, it may seem sudden but I've wanted to do some kind of  podcast episode recaps for a while now. First, I was waiting for the right drama, then when I found the right drama I chickened out and couldn't do it so episodes went by and I didn't want to start recaps in the middle of the series. Then, I changed my mind and tried to record but I realized that the mic I had (My crappy laptop mic) wasn't clear enough to use so I had to postpone it all together. BUT, I've bought a semi-decent mic and I've found another drama that I'm really excited  about, which is You're All Surrounded, so I've mustered up the courage to write a blog post beforehand so that I can't chicken out again. The first episode of the drama is set to air May 7, Wednesday and Thursday, its a drama set around rookie detectives that work at Gangnam Police Station. I'm a police-show freak, most of the American shows I watch are crime solving shows, so I'm always excited when there's a k-drama remotely related to solving a mystery or the police.
     Since my Korean isn't fluent, I can't watch episodes without English subs yet, I'll be releasing the podcast after subs on both episodes have been released, which is hopefully the day after. In addition, I'll make  two episodes recap once a week, which means I'll make one podcast recap for  both of the episodes that aired during that week. Ideally, I'd like to release the podcast on Friday but considering how long it'll take the subs to be released and the time it takes to record, nothing is set in stone. After two weeks or so, I hope I'll be able to give you a set schedule. The podcast will be uploaded here but in a Youtube video so its easy to organize. My Youtube channel is Aye Girl and there are no videos as of right now but if you'd like to subscribe in advance to make sure you don't miss the first episode, it would be appreciated. 
     I'm going to really commit to this podcast, I hope that this drama is interesting because even if its not I'll still make the recaps and I'll be sure to critic and make fun of it. (*crosses fingers* Good luck You're Surrounded!) I know I have little to none regular followers but don't knock me till you try me and please give me a chance if I stink in the first podcast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayegirl Reviews! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos