Thursday, May 15, 2014

Kris leaving SM?

Posted by AyeGirl at 1:50 PM
Embedded image permalink
   Now I know everyone knows about this by now but if you don't, it's been confirmed that Kris of EXO has filed a lawsuit to have his contract with SM nullify. I found out about this through a YouTuber, MisterPopo, and I was completely caught guard as most of us were. I don't know why Kris decided to do this at the height of EXO's popularity but its obviously a really dangerous move that we shouldn't condemn him for.

 I wasn't going to make a post about this since a million people already did so but I wanted to make something clear. Twitter is not a news source, its not a professional blog or anything like that so just because you see something posted on Twitter, even if thousands of people have retweeted it, it doesn't make it real. Just because some put [Confirm] in front of a paragraph doesn't make it confirmed. New articles and news channels get things wrong all the time so what makes a girl behind a screen anymore creditable. I need to say this because after a few hours on Twitter, just watching the #WeBeliveinKris feed, I've seen about 3 rumors spread worldwide with no evidence whatsoever. I'm saying this because though you may think a harmless mistake isn't going to do anything, it actually can cause a lot of damage to not only your beloved EXO but maybe Kris too. So please be aware of what you retweet, tweet, and don't be so quick to believe someone else's "translation", "confirmed statement", or "facts". I'm just going to show you a few things from Twitter that have been floating around without any facts.

Embedded image permalink

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ayegirl Reviews! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos